Our client, a leading Australian law firm, is seeking an experienced Environment & Planning lawyer to join their high performing practice in Sydney.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Clear Track to Partnership.
The role will see you advising clients on projects approvals across a range of sectors, instructing in planning and environment appeals, land acquisition/compensation proceedings and mining objection hearings and advise on climate change and ESG matters. The role sits in a high performing but dynamic and friendly team and will see you supported on a clear path to partnership.
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines and excel working autonomously;
- Have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and you aren’t afraid to use them, internally and externally; and
- Take a collaborative, positive and energetic approach to everything you do.
- At least 5 years PQE private practice experience gained in Environment & Planning law.