About the Role:
Nrol is representing a national mid-tier law firm, currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Paralegal to provide support to a senior practitioner in their Wills and Estate Practice at the Parramatta office. This presents an exciting opportunity for an individual with a legal support background to contribute to a dynamic and growing team.
About the Company:
This reputable firm is a well-established organisation, renowned for excellence, that is expanding its team and actively searching for a dedicated individual to join the Wills and Estate Practice in Parramatta.
- Management of client files/matters
- Drafting estate planning documents
- Preparing probate applications
- Drafting court documents and filing on the online registry
- Liaising with clients
- Arranging meetings/diary management
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Aderant Expert and iManage will be an advantage, though not essential as full induction training will be provided
- Excellent Word and Outlook abilities
- Friendly and positive attitude
If you are interested, please apply on the link provided. Alternatively, send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org