🗣 Calling all Legal Secretaries in Melbourne 🗣
Our client, a reputable corporate law firm is hiring for an experienced Legal Secretary specifically within their disputes team, based in their Melbourne office.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in providing administrative support to our partners and lawyers, contributing to the efficient operation of our legal practice.
About the company:
The firm is renowned for delivering outstanding legal services and cultivating a work environment that is both collaborative and supportive. Additional benefits include:
- Nationally acknowledged as an esteemed law firm
- Salary package competitively surpassing industry standards
- Consistent avenues for professional growth and advancement
- Fostering a culture of support and collaboration
- Liaising with clients and staff
- Preparation of legal documents
- Correspondence of emails, letters and internal memos and letters
- Diary management
- Opening, maintaining and closing electronic files
The successful candidate will have:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Legal Secretary
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and proactivity in working independently.
- Utilize experience with document management and billing systems
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and file management capabilities.
Would you like to work for a firm that provides a dynamic, friendly, and professional work environment?
If you are interested, please apply on the link provided, alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org