Our client, a Top International Law Firm, is hiring Senior Associates for their high performing employment and workplace relations practice.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Associate to join a top tier workplace advisory practice in their Sydney office. In this role, you will work closely with partners and directly with their clients on complex, challenging and high-profile workplace advisory matters.
You will be specialising in employment and workplace advisory matters. Your exceptional legal mind, as well as commercial and strategic nous will be essential to your success in this role. You want to feel challenged, and to be given opportunities to take on additional responsibility, have autonomy and perform to your own high standard.
More specifically you will have:
- Proven experience working on employment or workplace advisory law matters (minimum 5 years’ post-admission experience, currently a Senior associate in private practice)
- A passion for practising in this area
- The ability to coordinate and manage workflows and delegate to and supervise junior lawyers;
- Expertise in drafting, negotiating, reviewing and advising on complex matters
- Experience interacting with a broad range of clients and the ability to build/manage effective working relationships
- a commitment to excellence;
- Sound judgement and a proactive, innovative and outcome-focused approach to work; and the ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- The salary package offered for this position is competitive and also includes a range of benefits, such as:
- Fully subsidised corporate gym membership;
- Generous social activities and health and well-being programs;
- Outstanding professional and career development opportunities;
- Free legal advice for wills, estate planning and conveyancing; and prime CBD office location.
About the firm:
They’re a global law firm with expertise in dispute resolution and advisory services. With over 2,500 people worldwide across 45 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America they have some of the most respected legal minds in their field.
their lawyers handle both contentious and non-contentious matters, and provide a range of specialist legal services, for many industry sectors but they have particular expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, especially in defending insurance and liability claims.
being a fresh-thinking firm, and not afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of legal services. They empower their clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time.
What do they have to offer?
They welcome high-performing lawyers, business services professionals, secretaries, graduates and apprentices to join our rapidly expanding global firm. Whatever your role… you’ll be involved in exciting and stimulating work, where your input will make a difference.
Their culture and values form a big part of who they are, and they take them seriously. They make a difference by being approachable, straightforward, supportive and distinctive.
How To Apply
If you are interested, please apply on the link provided. Alternatively, send through your CV to email@example.com